Sometimes things will fall out of his pockets - his caribiner, his wallet, some coins, a receipt.
Tonight, I was remaking the bed after he was over. I found a key. It was stuck to a piece of cardboard with a barcode printed on the back - it looks like it might be a key that could be copied, from a hardware store.
It isn’t my key - my mom and I moved a lot of my room the other day, and I’ve never seen this key before. Besides, it was under the sheets, and neither of us felt it. Andrew said he didn’t know what it was for either - he said it wasn’t his.
Where did this key come from? What does it open? Why why why? I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s a mystery.
Sometimes, I stop and think and realize that there are a lot of reasons I’ll miss this house.
But on second though, there are that many more reasons that I will not miss this house.
Things are finally falling together.
As I’ve said before, there are only a few pieces missing.
and I told her “no”.
And you laughed -
you laughed, you did -
Ahhhh we got an apartment, we got an apartment!
I can’t believe it was so easy? No, really, I was expecting it to be a way bigger pain in the ass.
Anyways, it’s such a nice little community up north, there’s trees and grass and flowers… we have a little patio! we have a nice renovated kitchen & bathroom! Ah ah ah ahhh!
Maybe I’ll post pics before we’re done moving in (that’ll be in July).
I’m making a lot of exceptions for you.
I don’t know if that’s right or wrong.
Maybe they’re not so much exceptions, but me changing my mind.
Right now, they feel like both.
I’m making a lot of exceptions / changes for you.
I hope it ends up being worth it.
Here’s something I have not encountered until recently:
You’re always encouraged to speak your mind, talk about what’s bothering you, not keep emotions inside…
but the second you let them out, people tear you apart.
Whether it’s because they disagree, or because they can’t understand why you feel that way, or because they think your thoughts are invalid…
somehow they find a way to put you down.
I’m allowed to think and feel and express what I want to,
especially because I’m not harming anything.
More talking to myself.
#what am I doing
#I don't even know
- Also, I’ve actually strayed away from the typical round solitaire on white gold. That’s what my mom’s ring is - just plain and simple - and it’s nice and everything, but I want a ring that is unique to ME. I don’t want a ring that I’ve seen on anybody else before.
- I hate gaudy rings. I hate Tacori and Verragio. Tiffany is pretty, but sooo overpriced and that’s stupid.
- Marquise & Heart cut are the worst cuts ever. I’m just throwing that out there. Round cut is so timeless & pretty, as well as Emerald cut. Oval is gorgeous, but not many places carry oval cut.
- I think colored stones look cheap & gaudy. Diamond (or white sapphire) all the way.
- I also dislike how Emerald cut is called “emerald”. I feel like that would confuse many men…
- I really do think engagement rings should be reflective of personality.
- I’m pretty sure only my mom & I know my ring size. That was new information as of 4 days ago.
- I DON’T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING
- MAYBE I SHOULD SHUT UP
- BECAUSE THIS IS STUPID, TALKING TO MYSELF
- ABOUT THINGS I ALREADY KNOW